Recognition of our achievements helps us raise awareness of the issues, share our knowledge and facilitate a sea change. It also helps us promote the great work of our partners.
In summary we have:
- received more than 10 Awards
- featured in a documentary, Ghosts of the Gulf, which has been aired three times on SBS to date.
- featured in many magazines and publications including National Geographic; the Weekend Australian; The Australian Geographic; ArtLink and, more recently, the tribute to 25years of Coastcare
- 4 peer reviewed journals published
- been interviewed by Kerri-Anne Kennerley on the Morning Show
- featured as a Case Study for University (US) text book on restoration as well as
- become part of the Qld High School geography curriculum
Additionally we have particpated in many national and international workshops aimed at addressing various aspects of the issue
The following pages highlight some of the major awards and media events that we have received.